The Living Projects, Pondfield
- Community Growing
- Other food projects
- Community hub or activities
- Festivals, fairs or events
- Art / creativity
- Community visioning / imagination work
- Building local networks
- Local economy or new economy projects
- Wellbeing or Inner Transition
- Social Justice / Just Transition activities
- Youth or education projects
The Living Projects at Pondfield is a thriving community-led space that facilitates pioneering initiatives coming from our local area to tackle systemic issues around purposeful work, social infrastructure, rural youth opportunities and nature connection.
Founded in 2014 by local young people who wanted to see more opportunities for their generation, Pondfield has grown into a thriving hub for our community. We grow food, we explore pioneering techniques to help ecosystems and biodiversity through regenerative land management. We offer space for volunteering and learning about various horticulture approaches whilst we continue to support the local community through providing opportunities for connection to the land, social health and true wellbeing.