Transition Warringal is a local community action group working to transform our thinking, lifestyles and local economy, cultivating resilient communities that our one planet can sustain. Connecting with local people in Heidelberg, Rosanna and beyond, we run events to inspire, encourage and support each other to:
• live simply and with zero waste;
• retrofit our homes for energy and water efficiency;
• grow edible and indigenous gardens;
• increase both our self-reliance and community connections;
• participate in the sharing and gift economies;
• live locally; and
• reduce fossil-fuelled transport.
All these steps take us towards the heart of Transition, which is to transform the economic system into one which is sustainable, equitable and anchored in well-being.
We believe that we can make the transition to a more sustainable world. We hope that you will join us.This group has been added to this site by the Australia Hub