Topics: Effective Groups, Inner Transition, Other
Countries: United Kingdom
Regions: UK wide. I am also in North America for 2-3 months every year as my husband is American/Canadian. I can travel to Europe if needed.
Your trainer/facilitator bio
I use inter-disciplinary and experiential practices to support creativity, collaboration and empowerment. My work is in service to regeneration and positive change for individuals, communities and nature more widely. I offer a broad range of skills and practices including:
- Living Systems based design for ecological and social regeneration
- Community building, regenerative culture design, and paradigm shift
- Peacebuilding and conflict resilience
- Organisational development, social enterprise
- Shared governance (sociocracy & holacracy) & distributed leadership
- Stakeholder engagement and co-creative group processes
- Deep nature connection
- Transformative environmental education
- Ecological restoration & ecological design
I have been an ecologitst for 25 years and a trainer for 17 years, including being accredited with Gaia Education, the National Association for Interpretation and 8 Shields. Since 2019 I have also been a staff member at Transition Network so am embedded in the Transition movement, it’s principles and practices.